Terms & Condition
We understand and value your privacy. We want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
- We are an EdTech organization registered in the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises “MEMS” under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and located in Jaipur city, Rajasthan. We are working in the field of science and emerging technologies and offer courses, training, and Internships. the courses available from the Site (the “Courses”), and the training and internship services made available on or through the Site and the software (the “Services”), are owned, operated, and maintained, as applicable by us. The Site, Courses, and Services are, collectively referred to as the “Company Products”.
- These terms, unless the same has been specifically excluded by any other instrument to which the company and/or a user are subject to, including this introductory section, create a binding legal contract between you and the company. by using the company products, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. if you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and are not authorized to use – all or any portion of the company products.
- For the purposes of the Terms, the term “User(s)/You” shall mean and include all persons, natural or artificial, that visit the Site including those that have agreed to become registered users on the Site by providing registration data while registering on the Site as registered users accessing the Company Products through the Website.
- If you are using or opening an account to use the Company Products on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (each a “Subscribing Entity”), then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Entity with the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, and (ii) agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Entity.
Privacy of Collected Information
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms. This includes contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, if any, unique identifiers such as preferences information such as favorites lists, transaction history.
- Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-mail).
- Information relating to logs is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. When you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/ exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We use this information, which does not identify users, to analyze trends and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
- We may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies help us improve our Site and deliver a better and personalized service. Cookies enable Us:
- To estimate Our users’ usage size and pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and allow us to customize our Site according to your interests;
- To speed up your searches
- To recognize you when you return to our Site.
Usage of Collected Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes, including:
- To provide, personalize, maintain and improve our products and services, such as to enable support and other services, enable features to personalize your Devarty account;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services;
- To administer and enhance the security of our Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you such as promotional offers. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or push notifications or SMS or telephone) with information about these services;
- To understand our users, improve the content and features of our Services, process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries;
- To generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, if any; or
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To remind you of completing payments to obtain course access and remind you about class timings or class reschedule or class cancellations if any
- We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyse the log files of our Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behaviour on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- The Company Products enable the Users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our proprietary Software. The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Courses, and taking feedback from Users.
- You understand and agree that these Terms are agreed to in consideration of your use of the Company Products and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
- The company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms. Your continued use of the Company Products after any revision to these Terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
- The Company Products are new and subject to change at any time. We are continually looking to improve the Company Products but if you are at any time dissatisfied with the Company Products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Company Products.
- By using the Company Products or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Company Products. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you.
Registration and Identity Protection
- To use certain Company Products, you will need to register and obtain an account, username, and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, the “Account”) and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your Account. You must notify us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each Course. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of the use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your Account. However, you agree that you will be liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to any use of your Account, excluding only uses following your notification to us of unauthorized access to your Account.
- You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else’s Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
- You acknowledge that the software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Company Products (collectively, the “Company Content”) are the proprietary property of Company and its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the “Third Parties”).
- You agree that any and all material displayed on the Site is solely for your personal use and you shall not, whether directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit, or distribute such material in any manner and through any media including by way of e-mail or other electronic means and shall not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the said materials or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. Unless otherwise specified, when any content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such content or any use of the content for any other purpose. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
Equipment and Connectivity Costs
- You are solely responsible for all service, internet, telephony and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet service provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, we will not be held responsible.
Deleting Personal Information
- If you would like to delete your account, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation & Refund Policy
The course will be cancelled or postponed if don’t get the minimum number of registrations
If the course is cancelled, we will process the refund and it will take 1-2 weeks for it to be credited to your account.
If the user wishes to cancel his course, the cancellation is accepted only 7 days prior to the course and it will take 1-2 weeks for the refund.
- Cancellation of your course is possible by writing a email to email@example.com, and by calling to the Devarty office on +91-6376670716.